There are a couple of things I could use prayer for right now. First, I have a cold and would like to feel better soon. Second, I received a call tonight from the church in Frisco, TX that I have mentioned before. They are meeting on Thursday and will be discussing whom they want to do telephone intereviews with. Please be praying that they will want to speak with me and that I could connect with them on a personal level throughout that process.
Oh, and now there's a third request. As I was typing this I received a phone call from a church in Wichita Falls, TX. The conversation went very well and they asked me to come down for an on site interview and teaching session with their students. I need to find tickets and a time to visit.
Thanks for all your prayers. I believe I am winning favor with these churches because of them. Grace and peace to all of you.
Chris
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!!!!!! I have absolute faith that God's Hand is at work and he is leading you on the path He wants you to take. I am so happy to hear such good news. We will continue to ask for guidance and peace in your ever so hectic life. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1
In Christ Love,
Stephanie
Post a Comment