So on Sunday, Andrea and I like to have the laptop in the living room so we can check scores for our fantasy football teams (I own "Harry Caray's Green Cheese Ribs" and Dree owns "Muppets with Fury"). As we were enjoying ourselves Noelle knocked the laptop to the floor, thus ripping the power cord apart. So for the first part of this week we have been computer-less, and have been catching up yesterday and today. Sorry this post has taken so long.
We are in communication with three "churches of interest" right now. The church in Wichita Falls, TX has invited me to come for a visit. My schedule doesn't match up with the pastor's schedule until late October, however. He's going to be out of town a lot and Noelle's birthday is the 20th and I don't want to miss that.
We haven't heard anything from the church in Frisco since last week. It still seems to be the best fit for us as a family, for me as a person, and for me as a minister.
Another church has shown a lot of interest this week. It's a big church in Monterey, CA that needs a junior high minister. It sounds like a neat place. They have been very interested to know my ministry philosophy and organization. Good thing I had those things thought out beforehand!
Please be praying for my health. To make a long story short, I have a sleeping disorder and the medicine I have been taking for it hasn't been very effective lately but I'm doing okay. I just would like to have a full night's sleep.
Thanks so much. Grace and peace to you all.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment