Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day

There is a bit of a role reversal at our house these days. Andrea has been working for a week and a half now, and I am Mr. Mom. It's a lot of fun to be with the girls. I didn't expect that the girls and I would get this much closer. I also didn't expect an organized part of me to surface, but it has. In fact, Andrea says I'm a great housekeeper. I'm not sure if that's my life's ambition but I'm glad to be doing a good job of it while I'm here.

I have been sending out resumes and have even spoken with a couple of senior pastors in the past week. Right now I am waiting for committees to meet and decide with whom they'll do phone interviews.

The best leads I have right now are in Frisco, TX and Bixby, OK. There's also a church in Dexter, MI that I've been speaking to. Please be praying that I, and my resume, would have favor with the committee members and that they'll want to contact me.

I really appreciate all of you keeping up with this and praying for me and my family. Grace and peace to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just logging on to wish y'all a happy labor day. Thanks for the update! How's the job going, Dree?
Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Just wanted to see what was going on with you all so I checked your handy-dandy blog...I will be praying that the right thing comes up soon! Selfishly, I'm pulling for Bixby! =)
Joy Z