Thursday, October 12, 2006

Still waiting

So we're still waiting. We figured that it would take a while to get a response because they need to talk amongst themselves and then speak witht the search committee, and then do a background check, then complete their plans for exploring the potential for evangelism on Mars in case we find life there...JUST KIDDING!!! Seriously, they do need to put in due diligence for their youth and congregation. That can be difficult most of the people involved are volunteering. I'm sure you've seen this before firsthand.

God is good and He is taking care of us. We thought we would have to start looking for a more permanent solution by now (such as me getting a job) but we've barely even touched our savings. God is providing every step of the way and I don't even know how. I just know that we shouldn't be doing as well as we are.

Keep praying that they couldn't get me out of their mind and that God would lay it on their heart that I am the right person for the job. Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments: