Andrea and I have been blessed to have our friends Jim and Melissa in town for the past week. It was a lot of fun to have them around. We had to bring Ashton down from an "Emma & Brenna High" (Jim & Melissa's girls) but it was a very positive visit.
Over the last day or so we have have time to talk about what we will be doing until we find the position God has for us. We have decided that we are going to stay here in our house. We enrolled Ashton in Centre Hall Elementary today. Tomorrow I am talking to some people I know that can help me find temporary work. We will be able to make this work for some time and we're believing God for provision.
Be praying that we will find a job quickly and that the transition from Centre Hall to wherever would go smoothly. More than anything we want the girls to be at peace with everything. Thanks.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment