Friday, August 11, 2006

On hold for now...

They are wanting to wait a while to make a decision on whether or not to hire me. To put it into a realtime analogy; I have two containers of liquid in my carry-on. Those concerns are how much I would have to travel (it looks more like 7-10 days per month right now) and also where'd I would be working. The latter is not so much a concern to us. They would prefer us to be in Ft. Worth or Denver until the new facility in Kansas City, MO opened up. We can do that. The travel is a concern though.

Right now the earliest they'll be making a decision on it is mid-September.

Please be praying for us that we would have the wisdom to know what to do for the interim, that we would be able to determine how much is too much time away from home, and praise God that He provides for us.

No comments: