OK, This was the coolest day we've had in a long time. Yesterday I got to baptize Ashton at Coburn Park. This is a bit of a tradition with our church, every year we get together with two other churches in the area for an outdoor service, baptism, and potluck. I wish I could post the video of it but I put some grabs up anyway. If you'd like to see the video, let me know and I can email it to you.
2 comments:
Praise God!!! Congratulations Miss Ashton and welcome to the family! Your Aunt Kerrie and Uncle Joey are so very proud of the decision that you have decided to share with the world! XOXOXO from OKC!
Yeah Ashton!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you to start your spiritual journey. I know that God has an amazing plan for your life!! I love you so much and am so incredibly proud of you!!!! May God grant you many wonderful blessings. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Jeffrey, Abbie, Aunt Stephanie, and Uncle Adam.
Post a Comment