Sunday, July 02, 2006

Job Search


Well, the job search is going well. I believe I will have a job before the end of July. I have been talking with a ministry in Branson, MO that I was involved in many snows to snows ago. I would be recruiting college graduates to go through the same intensive discipleship that I went through. The idea of moving back and working with them has always agreed with me and I hope it works out.

The other option is also exciting. There is a church in Dothan, AL called Harvest Church. It is a Spirit-led United Methodist Church. So far as we've talked, my vision for ministry lines up with theirs and the people there seem to be the kind of people I would get along with.

There's not really anything else right now but I will let you know as they come along.

Chris

No comments: