Anyone still reading? I'm processing this all while I'm typing anyway. I had a good morning with the men of PVCC at our prayer breakfast. I'd like to thank Bob Flayhart for making such wonderful food but also for reminding me that I'm taking all the relationships that I have with me. I wasn't really thinking about it but I think that I was looking at them like they were ending. That's a very sad thought and I prefer to think of them as being packed away somewhere inside me. I'll continue to have them even if the people are not so close.
I believe that God is calling me to something great and we have been talking with the ministry in Branson still. I'm excited about the possibilities that exist there even though I don't know what they are.
Please be praying for us. We are about to move and we don't know where to, right now. We want to get there before school starts, we don't know if we want to rent or buy, etc. I'll post something as soon as I know where we're headed.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment