We leave tomorrow and for Little Rock. We have 5 days of interviews. There will be three key groups of people we will meet with. 1. Church Staff 2. Elders 3. Youth Leaders.
All four of us are going and the girls will be with family for the most part. I will return on June 4th. Chris & the girls will stay through June 6th.
I cannot tell you all how generous we feel the church has been to us. Every step we take with them is great. I told someone yesterday that it was like a great dance, no one is stepping on anyone else's toes!
We are VERY excited to see our family. We have not seen most of them for a year.
Bellevue is still very much in our minds. We really loved it there and felt like God could certainly make that our home.
If we are given the choice we trust that God's plan will be made very clear.
I want to thank you all for your dedication to pray for us. I am constantly amazed at our faithful friends and pray that we can be the same for all of you!
Grace & Peace,
Dree
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment