Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Viene la primavera

A veces esta mas bueno que escribir en espanol. Me gusta mucho la lengue. Pero, a veces, nadie entienden.

So come on spring! It snowed 6 inches last night so Ashton's out playing in it right now.

There's not much new to report. I have been speaking with some good churches still but as I have said many times before, churches are slow. The most encouraging interaction I have had is with a church in Dothan, AL. It is a wonderful church and is producing some great kids (I know one personally and hope my girls will grow up like her).

So come one spring! Bring more than just warm weather for our bodies but for our souls as well!

Chris

2 comments:

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Sweet Home Alabama??? Come on Spring! May this Spring bring many answers to those who have been waiting and praying for God's blessings to sprout. We love you guys...even if I can't read the first line of your post because I left high school Spanish with NO understanding whatsoever! ;) Just wait until I'm surrounded by Vietnamese... I'm in REAL trouble! :)
Hugs from OK!
Ker

Anonymous said...

Me gusta hablar en espanol tambien! Good post! :)