We have four leads on jobs at the moment. One in AL, one in OH, and two in Claremore, OK of all places. All of them appear to be good opportunities. Please continue to pray that Dree and I would be on their minds as pastors and search committees tend to stay very busy which can make them forget about specific people.
Andrea and I are trying to guard our heart through this whole process and keep our hope in God alone. It's hard to do because we want to know where we're going and get there. Pray that we would keep our hope in God alone, and not in any particular situation.
I have an interview with a board of Christian & Missionary Alliance pastors about being accredited within that denomination. It could really help me find a job if I pass this test, even if I didn't stay in the C&MA. Please pray that I could memorize all the answers and Scriptures that I need to.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oklahoma? That would be awesome!
Post a Comment