Sorry for the wait but there's not much news that I can give you right now. The church that has shown the most interest in us is going through some inner turmoil which they need to take care of immediately. I think it has caused the hiring process to slow down, which I think is wise. Unfortuneately for us, it means we have to wait more. But just wait, we'll get to wherever we're going and God will show us that we came at just the right time, then we'll be in our place and He will be in His. Doesn't it always work out like that? :)
On a brighter note, our family is coming to visit us for the holidays. Andrea's parents will be over Thanksgiving and my parents are coming around Christmas. It will be nice to have them here since we won't be able to make it home. Please pray that we will be comforted because I know we will want to see all of our brothers and sisters and such, this will be a first for both of us.
I'll let you know as soon as I find out something. Grace and peace to you all.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's a bummer that you won't be in OK for the holidays...but it's nice that your families are coming to see you! PA has to be beautiful, and SO different from the Midwest, during that time of year! Maybe, just maybe, you will get your good news and finally be moving by the time we get Zak! Then, we can celebrate together!!
He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak.
Isaiah 40:29
Love you guys!
Miss you always!
Ker
Post a Comment