Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ashton turned 7!!!!




I thought this would be a fun way to document our growing girl! Ashton turned 7 years old on June 26th.

She is such a fun kid to be around. I am so proud to be her mom. As a 7 year old she LOVES to read and write. She reads 3-4 chapter books a week right now. We can hardly keep up! She has this terrific sense of humor and is not afraid to turn it on her mom and dad, which is often well deserved by us!!!

She is a really good big sister as she tries to help Noelle with her daily two year old battles.

I remember meeting her for the first time (after trying for 17 hours to get her out...) and realizing that I did not have to do much to muster up love for her. It was instant and beautiful. It's been quite a terrific adventure thus far. I can't wait for the rest!!!!!

On another note, Chris starts at Bellevue Alliance Church on Tuesday. We are still trying to secure housing. That is our biggest decision that needs to be made right now. We will keep you updated.

Grace & Peace,
Dree

2 comments:

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

I CANNOT believe it!!! 7!!!! Wow...time goes by so quickly! Tell Miss Ashton that Aunt Kerrie and Zakary say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and we are sending lots of love! I hope that we can find some way to meet up soon! Love you guys! Praying for you daily.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ashton!!! I am SOOOO proud and blessed to be your Aunt. I love you SOOO much!!!

Love,
Aunt Stephanie