Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bellevue here we come

I am sorry I have not posted anything since last week. It was a little busy and Dree and I have both been sick.

We are heading for Bellevue, OH it looks like. After the trip to Little Rock God made it clear that it wasn't the place for us. It is a great church with wonderful people doing wonderful things but it just wasn't the place He wanted us. We came back and contacted Bellevue Alliance and they are getting their final offer put together. We should see it sometime in the next couple of days and then we'll plan our candidacy weekend.

The candidacy weekend is just a formality because this is a staff hire and, therefore, directly under the authority of the pastor. We're thinking that Andrea will be able to give her two weeks notice by the end of this week, at least. We don't know exactly when we'll be moving but it should be sometime in the next month or two.

Thanks for praying with us through this process. It seems so trite to just write that, but your prayers mean more than I could ever put into words.

Chris

No comments: