Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Last Week

I have to apologize (again) for my tardiness on this post. I have not had a moment to myself since Friday. We have been doing some holiday things (the girls got to see Santa), birthday parties, church, and we even got to go to the Quarterback Club Banquet for the Penn State Football team. We got lots of autographs on our football and had a lot of fun.

I had a great visit last week. I really enjoyed the other pastors and felt like I would work with them well. The parents were very nice and the students were great. They worked very hard to make me feel welcome. All in all it was a place that we, as a family, would fit into very well.

Right now we are waiting to here back from them. They are getting together to talk and will call back this week. I think it's the time that they will ask me to come on an official visit or say they are going a different direction. It's possible they would say that they want to wait but I doubt it.

Please be praying for favor for me. Thanks for everything.

No comments: